We responsible for the team expansion of a 300-strong global service provider for digital business models and digital transformation. Currently we are looking for Devops engineers for the locations Frankfurt am Main, Wiesbaden and Krefeld.
– Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Google, Azure)
– Experience with orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm, OpenShift)
– Safe handling of CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Github pipelines, GoCD)
– Secure handling of provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Terraform)
– Secure handling of scripting for server administration (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl)
Your tasks will include performance analysis, troubleshooting and debugging; implementing and developing concepts for orchestrating and automating complex systems; ensuring the operation of IT applications and the cloud infrastructure through deployment, logging, monitoring, alerting and security.
Advantages you can expect from the company:
– 30 days vacation
– Attractive salary package
– Occupational pension provision
– Flexible working hours
– Free drinks, tea and coffee machines, fresh fruit and snacks.
– Varied career opportunities, interesting and exciting projects
– Many training opportunities (from internal communities to conferences)
– Annual training budget of 2,000 € per person
– Multiple employee events throughout the year
– Mentoring program for personal induction by a dedicated mentor
– Team sport events, fitness and wellness offers and much more.
Are you interested in supporting the implementation of large & complex projects as a Devops engineer and enjoying the benefits at the top company?
Then I look forward to your feedback and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
New Rothofstrasse 12
60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
T: 069 / 2980287-23
Job ID 05035