DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
Skipsearch GmbH is the recruitment consultancy for the high-tech industry. We focus on the digital world and place IT experts from our ever-growing network. Our team in the heart of Frankfurt is on a growth path and has specialised for years in filling exciting IT vacancies at leading local, international & global software manufacturers. From individual positions to mid-sized teams to entire IT departments are filled & built with the highest satisfaction through our team’s unique & strategic acquisition methods. We offer highly skilled professionals the most exciting challenges of the digital age.
What is this position about:
We are responsible for the team expansion of a German company with 400 employees. The company offers automotive software solutions for the global automotive retail industry. We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer in Munich
Which technologies & tools will possibly be used:
Essential: Kubernetes, Docker| Terraform| Azure, AWS or GCP
Desirable: Helm| Ansible
– Defines, builds and maintains the DevOps toolchain to secure a successful CI/CD
– Designs a cost-efficient DevOps infrastructure for best performance, scalability, reliability and availability
– Builds, operates and maintains in cooperation with other IT or Cloud Operations professionals complex Development and Production environments for CI/CD targets using Microsoft Azure, AWS, in-house or other services
What does the company offer?
– A salary of up to €70,000
– 30 days holiday
– Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
– Home office
– Free drinks and fruit at your daily disposal
– Very good individual training opportunities
Would you be interested in taking on an important role at this leading company and leading it to new successes as a DevOps Engineer? If so, I look forward to hearing from you and would be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Neue Rothofstraße 12
60313 Frankfurt am Main
T: +49 69/2980287-23
Job ID 05136