Vice President Customer Experience & Design (m/w/d)
What is it about?
We are responsible for the search for a Vice President Customer Experience & Design in Bonn for a worldwide leading, listed technology company. With over 200,000 employees and more than 50 locations worldwide, the company is one of the most important technology companies in Europe. As market leader, awarded seven times in Germany, the company is constantly setting new benchmarks and pushing the digital transformation with cutting-edge technologies every day anew.
So what is it all about in concrete terms?
– Disciplinary management of 80 employees/ expert teams
– Recruitment, management and mentoring of the interdisciplinary creative team: digital product designers, industrial designers, service designers, communication designers, etc.
– Definition of brand strategies & design guidelines
– Represent the Experience & Design department in the management team two levels below the board
– Developing the brand vision further and carrying it decisively to the outside
– Making important decisions and forecasting in the areas of guidance and governance
– Responsible from design to cost (TCO)
What does the company offer?
– Attractive compensation model 180.000-230.000,- € p.A.
– Company pension scheme or BAV (the royal company pension), approx. 7-8% and 100% employer-financed
– Extensive insurance package
– Medical check (age-appropriate health management)
– For home use: facilities at employee conditions (30% discount)
– Smartphone for business and private use and powerful laptop
– 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, flextime, home office (variable) and special vacation days
– 500 daycare places at the locations
– 6 weeks continued payment in case of illness
– 6 months later (in case of ongoing illness) difference between actual and target salary as compensation from employer
– Life work time account, for a time-out save and for 3,5% interest
– Training programs through training subsidiary
Would you be interested in taking on an exciting role as VP Customer Experience & Design, contributing significantly to the company’s success both professionally and personally, supporting the sustainable growth of the company in the context of major internal and external projects and learning more?
Then I would be pleased to receive your feedback, am available to answer your questions & as a person of your trust and remain
with kind regards,
Neue Rothofstraße 12
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Job ID 100001