NOSQL Database Administrator
We are responsible for building up a team in Germany with the American inventor of the world’s most popular software. We are currently looking for a NOSQL Database Administrator for the team in Hamburg. Tech-Stack:
MongoDB or Cassandra
Cloud // AWS | Microsoft Azure | Google Cloud
Language // Python | Ruby | Perl | PHP
Areas of Responsibility:
- You are the first point of contact for advanced level issues and will perform practical database/system administration if required
- You will support and plan the implementation and automation of regular administrative tasks in the area of databases/OS and ensure that they function properly.
- You will work with application developers to develop the database architecture and design and will participate in the creation and refinement of staging & production database environments.
- You will write documentation, including data standards, procedures, and Data Dictionary definitions.
Advantages that you expect from the world-famous software company:
– a salary of 70.000 to 80.000 € Fix
– Best employer in the IT industry worldwide
– EMS market leader & high reputation everywhere
– Latest technologies and best equipment
– Credit card and stock option discounts
– 10.000, – € budget for further education per year per employee
– Non-compulsory children receive a childcare allowance for Kita/Kiga up to the age of 6 years
– Wellness, fitness, ski or any sports club is monthly. refunded
– Supplementary, accident and pension insurance with the company
-30 days holiday + X days for further education
– Holidays on weekends are made up during the week
Are you interested in supporting the multinational IT group as a NOSQL Database Administrator and enjoy the advantages of the Inventor itself? Then I look forward to your feedback and remain as a person of trust for any questions at any time.
Neue Rothofstraße 12
60313 Frankfurt am Main
T: +49 69 2980287-23
Job ID 05016