DevOps Linux Engineer
We are responsible for expanding a team in Germany with a fast-growing software development company. We are currently looking for a DevOps Linux Engineer for the team in Hamburg.
Ansible | Terraform | Jenkins
Containerization // Kubernetes or Docker
Language // Python | Bash
Automation of deployment using Kubernetes / Helm, Docker and Jenkins, Infrastructure strategy planning, Configuration management using Ansible and Terraform and more await you in this exciting role.
Advantages that you can expect from company:
– A high ranged salary
– A modern technology environment
– Established, stable and well-funded, fast growing company
– Flexible working hours
– Public transport allowance
– Flat hierarchies and an open door policy
– Budget for conferences, trainings, etc.
– Free choice of hardware, IDE and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
– Very modern and nice offices in Hamburg
– Relocation support: constant contact person, help with public offices, issuing documents, translation support, etc.
Are you interested in supporting the company as an DevOps Linux Engineer and enjoy the advantages? Then I look forward to your feedback and remain as a person of trust for any questions at any time.
Neue Rothofstraße 12
60313 Frankfurt am Main
T: 069 2980287 23
Job ID 05019