Cloud Reliability Engineer
We are responsible for building up a team in Germany with the American inventor of the world’s most popular software. We are currently looking for a Cloud Reliability Engineer for the team in Hamburg.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
CICD // Docker | Jenkins | Git | Artifactory.
Language // Python | Ruby | Perl | Java
Support and maintain globally distributed, multi-cloud (public and/or private) environments, troubleshoot performance and stability issues with a variety of tools,defining the service level objectives (SLOs) and service level indicators (SLIs) to represent and measure service quality, identify areas to increase service resilience using techniques such as chaos engineering, performance/load testing, and more await you in this exciting role.
Advantages that you expect from the world-famous software company:
– a salary of 70.000 to 80.000 € Fix
– Best employer in the IT industry worldwide
– EMS market leader & high reputation everywhere
– Latest technologies and best equipment
– Credit card and stock option discounts
– 10.000, – € budget for further education per year per employee
– Non-compulsory children receive a childcare allowance for Kita/Kiga up to the age of 6 years
– Wellness, fitness, ski or any sports club is monthly. refunded
– Supplementary, accident and pension insurance with the company
– 30 days holiday + X days for further education
– Holidays on weekends are made up during the week
Are you interested in supporting the multinational IT group as an Engineer and enjoy the advantages of the Inventor itself?
Then I look forward to your feedback and remain as a person of trust for any questions at any time.
Neue Rothofstraße 12
60322 Frankfurt am Main
T: +49152 04166105
Job ID 05014